53ER20-70. Bonus Cash Fridays Promotion


Effective on Wednesday, September 2, 2020
  • 1(1) Beginning on Friday, September 4, 2020, and thereafter on each Friday through September 25, 2020, the Florida Lottery will conduct the Bonus Cash Fridays Promotion (“Promotion”) to promote the Draw game (also known as an online game or terminal game), FANTASY 544®45. For each Friday drawing during the Promotion, the percentage of net sales of 59FANTASY 5 61tickets in the corresponding FANTASY 5 sales period for payment of FANTASY 5 top prizes, second prizes and third prizes shall be increased by a bonus twenty-five percent (25%) over the standard fifty percent (50%) set forth in paragraph (3)(a) of Emergency Rule 53ER20-48, 105FANTASY 5107®, 108F.A.C., for a total of seventy-five percent (75%) of the net sales allocated for the winning prize pool. All tickets purchased for one or more Friday drawings that occur during the Promotion period are eligible for the bonus, regardless of the date of ticket purchase.

    153(2) FANTASY 5 fourth tier prizes and FANTASY 5 EZmatch163 164prizes are not increased or otherwise impacted by the Promotion.

    174(3) The top prize, second prize and third prize pools shall be distributed in accordance with paragraphs (3)(b), 192(c) and (d) of Emergency Rule 53ER20-48, 199FANTASY 5201®, 202F.A.C.

    203Rulemaking Authority 20524.105(9), 20624.109(1) FS. 208Law Implemented 21024.105(9), 21124.115(1) FS. 213History214215New 9-2-20.