69V-560.608. Currency Transaction Report Filings  

Effective on Thursday, November 28, 2019
  • 1Currency Transaction Reports, required by Section 7560.123, F.S., 9must be filed with FinCEN using FinCEN Form 112, which is incorporated by reference in Rule 2569V-560.1012, 26F.A.C. Reports filed in this manner shall be deemed to have also been filed with the Office.

    43Rulemaking Authority 45560.105, 46560.123 FS. 48Law Implemented 50560.123, 51560.1235 FS. 53History–New 1-13-09, Amended 11-28-19.