RULE NO.:RULE TITLE:
69O-194.030Forms Incorporated by Reference
PURPOSE AND EFFECT: These rule revisions update the rules to reflect electronic filing process.
SUMMARY: The various rules indicate how forms and filings are to be made to the Office. These rule revisions update the rules to reflect the electronic fling process and in some cases the forms have been updated to reflect current practice.
SUMMARY OF STATEMENT OF ESTIMATED REGULATORY COSTS AND LEGISLATIVE RATIFICATION:
The Agency has determined that this will not have an adverse impact on small business or likely increase directly or indirectly regulatory costs in excess of $200,000 in the aggregate within one year after the implementation of the rule. A SERC has not been prepared by the Agency.
The Agency has determined that the proposed rule is not expected to require legislative ratification based on the statement of estimated regulatory costs or if no SERC is required, the information expressly relied upon and described herein: Agency personnel familiar with the subject matter of the rule amendment have performed an economic analysis of the rule amendment that shows that the rule amendment is unlikely to have an adverse impact on the State economy in excess of the criteria established in Section 120.541(2)(a), Florida Statutes.
Any person who wishes to provide information regarding a statement of estimated regulatory costs, or provide a proposal for a lower cost regulatory alternative must do so in writing within 21 days of this notice.
RULEMAKING AUTHORITY: 641.403, FS.
IF REQUESTED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THIS NOTICE, A HEARING WILL BE HELD AT THE DATE, TIME AND PLACE SHOWN BELOW (IF NOT REQUESTED, THIS HEARING WILL NOT BE HELD):
DATE AND TIME: April 13, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
PLACE: 116 Larson Building, 200 East Gaines Street, Tallahassee, Florida.
THE PERSON TO BE CONTACTED REGARDING THE PROPOSED RULE IS: Chris Struk, Office of Insurance Regulation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FULL TEXT OF THE PROPOSED RULE IS:
69O-194.030 Forms Incorporated by Reference.
The following forms are incorporated into this rule chapter by reference to implement the provisions of Chapter 641, Part III, Florida Statutes:
(1) Application for Prepaid Health Clinic
Certificate of AuthorityOIR-C1-483(12/05) (5/89)
(2) Annual ReportOIR-A2-949(07/04) and OIR-A2-950(07/04)482(1/90)
(3) Authority to Release InformationOIR-C1-450(5/00) (8/89)
(4) Biographical Statement and AffidavitOIR-C1-1423422(8/14)(8/89)
(5) Abbreviated Biographical StatementOIR-449(5/89)
(6) Consent and Agreement in re Service of
(7)Statement of AcquisitionOIR-C1-448(12/05)(5/89)
(8) Fingerprint Card InstructionsOIR-C1-938(5/2013)
(9) Instructions for Investigative ReportOIR-C1-905(2/15)
These forms shall become effective on the date this rule becomes effective. Copies of the forms may be obtained from the Officer of Insurance Regulation’s website: http://www.floir.com/iportal Bureau of Specialty Insurers, Larson Building, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0300.
NAME OF PERSON ORIGINATING PROPOSED RULE: Chris Struk, Office of Insurance Regulation, E-mail email@example.com.
NAME OF AGENCY HEAD WHO APPROVED THE PROPOSED RULE: THE FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMISSION
DATE PROPOSED RULE APPROVED BY AGENCY HEAD: March 14, 2017
DATE NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULE DEVELOPMENT PUBLISHED IN FAR: February 22, 2017
- Comments Open:
- The various rules indicate how forms and filings are to be made to the Office. These rule revisions update the rules to reflect the electronic fling process and in some cases the forms have been updated to reflect current practice.
- These rule revisions update the rules to reflect electronic filing process.
- Rulemaking Authority:
- 641.403, FS.
- 624.424, 624.501(26), 641.402, 641.405, 641.41, 641.416, FS.
- Chris Struk, Office of Insurance Regulation, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Rules: (1)
- 69O-194.030. Forms Incorporated by Reference