53ER19-57. Bonus Cash Fridays Promotion  

Effective on Wednesday, September 4, 2019
  • 1(1) Beginning on Friday, September 6, 2019, and thereafter on each Friday through September 27, 2019, the Florida Lottery will conduct the Bonus Cash Fridays Promotion (“Promotion”) to promote the Draw game (also known as an online game), FANTASY 541®42. For each Friday drawing during the Promotion, the percentage of net sales of 56FANTASY 5 58tickets in the corresponding FANTASY 5 sales period for payment of FANTASY 5 top prizes, second prizes and third prizes shall be increased by a bonus twenty-five percent (25%) over the standard fifty percent (50%) set forth in paragraph (3)(a) of Emergency Rule 53ER14-20, F.A.C., 103FANTASY 5105®, 106for a total of seventy-five percent (75%) of the net sales allocated for the winning prize pool.

    123(2) FANTASY 5 fourth prizes and FANTASY 5 EZmatch132 133prizes are not increased or otherwise impacted by the Promotion.

    143(3) The top prize, second prize and third prize pools shall be distributed in accordance with paragraphs (3)(b), 161(c) and (d) of Emergency Rule 53ER14-20, F.A.C., 169FANTASY 5171®172.

    173Rulemaking Authority 17524.105(9), 17624.109(1) FS. 178Law Implemented 18024.105(9), 18124.115(1) FS. 183History184185New 9-4-19, Replaces 53ER18-45189.